[Zope] Permissions errors

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:15:22 -0400

Gitte Wange <gitte@mmmanager.org> wrote:

> I have been fooling around with the permissions om my CMF Site
> so my Members are no longer able to add new things to there own
> folder. The permission  error is: You are not allowed to access
> Identifier.  What permission settings is this Identifier using
> and where should it be checked ?

Gitte,

You need to ask CMF-specific questions on the CMF mailing list
(zope-cmf@zope.org, CC'ed);  most folks who hang out here have no
idea what you are talking about.

'Identifier' is one of the Dublin Core methods, and is protected
by the 'View' permission.  It is called by the various metadata
editing forms, in order to display it (it is read only, and is
in fact the 'absolute_url()' of the content object.

You will need to supply more details (the full traceback would
help), if you can't figure it out from here.

Tres.