[Zope] executing dynamically generated code (eval)?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 2 May 2001 19:47:22 +0200 (CEST)

Marcus Schopen writes:
 > is there a kind of dtml-eval command?
 >
 > I'd like to execute dynamicly generated code like:
 > <dtml-var <dtml-var someting>>.
Others have answered to your specific request.

Someone else has had a similar need than you may have.
And he announced an extension "dtml-eval" in the mailing
lists. It can be quite dangerous. Of course, it did
not make it in the Zope core and I never looked at it more
closely (I would use a special purpose External Method
for these cases).

You may find the announcement via the searchable list
archives.

Dieter