[Zope] Announce - Audio Product

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Wed, 02 May 2001 21:53:21 -0400

I don't see how a smaller ZODB is a happier ZODB.... ?
Keeping them in ZODB makes your site alot easier to back up!
And, they take up basically the same amount of disk space on the FS or in
the ZODB.  If you use BTreeFolders, you could store 1000's of them in one
folder (if that makes sense for you)... depending on your file system, that
might be a problem on the FS.