[Zope] TUX and Zope? + ab results

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Thu, 3 May 2001 06:07:16 -0400

I ran some AB results the other day on Mac OS X, 512 MB Memory and
Zope 2.3.1 with Python 2.x and what was interesting was that as I
increased the concurrent number the results between Zope and Apache
got closer and closer. They started off like your results but as I
increased it Apache's number fell and Zope's number increased to the
point where they were at the 60/80 range. This was just a on a plain
index.html and index_html files but I thought it a point. You might
want to try it.

The other thing is that while Apache can handle the hits like that
you have to consider how Zope scales with ZEO. Boxes are cheap.

BZ