[Zope] [ANN] zshell: The Zope Shell

dave@kovach.com dave@kovach.com
3 May 2001 10:58:31 -0700

The shell idea is neat...

Better at times than using the manage interface. Though it is pretty quick at what it does in terms of its ease of use for the admin...

Has there been any work on a rich-gui editor and one that is more integrated with a HTML/XML/XHTML editor outside of just using WEBDAV with Dreamweaver or something. Something where its almost like your in the same IDE to do everything - build objects in Zope, edit web content, build html files etc.???

Cool work though.

Sincerely

David Kovach
dave@kovach.com