[Zope] Zope as Portal Server

dave@kovach.com dave@kovach.com
5 May 2001 09:02:01 -0700

Hi Brad -

Thats exactly what I am speaking of - I havent read on Novell's work, but so many players are entering the mini-application and gadget arena in terms of portals.. its either gonna be a really big thing or something that goes bust in the conceptual stage first.

Need to build these "gadgets" in Python/xml and open up the Zope system to interface with any system on the planet... to view/process/edit/manipulate its data...

David

On Sat, 05 May 2001, "Brad Clements" wrote:

> Anyone look at Novell Portal Services as an example portal? You can develop servlets
> to make custom portal gadgets that can connect to anything.
>
> http://www.novell.com/products/portal
>

> Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
> http://www.murkworks.com                          (315)268-9812 Fax
> netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements

Get your name as your email and web site address.
http://www.NetIdentity.com. Be somebody online.