[Zope] broken root security tab

Dave Ahn ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu
Sun, 6 May 2001 15:40:49 -0400

This is what I get:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 223, in publish_module
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 171, in publish
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: manage_access)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
    (Object: manage_access)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/AccessControl/Role.py, line 257, in manage_access
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py, line 324, in __call__
    (Object: _normal_manage_access)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py, line 354, in _bindAndExec
    (Object: _normal_manage_access)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/App/special_dtml.py, line 236, in _exec
    (Object: _normal_manage_access)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_With.py, line 146, in render
    (Object: _.namespace(valid_roles=valid_roles()))
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_In.py, line 650, in renderwob
    (Object: permission_settings)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/AccessControl/Role.py, line 182, in permission_settings
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/AccessControl/Role.py, line 177, in <lambda>
TypeError: (see above)

The relevant lines from Role.py appear to be:
            d={'name': name,
               'acquire': type(roles) is ListType and 'CHECKED' or '',
               'roles': map(
                   lambda ir, roles=roles, valid=valid, ip=ip:
                   {
                       'name': "p%dr%d" % (ip,ir),
                       'checked': (valid[ir] in roles) and 'CHECKED' or '',
                       },
               }

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks,