[Zope] Proper Case function

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 07 May 2001 01:38:21 +0200

Hi Tommy,

zope is built with python. You do a lot easyer, if you
learn python. Quick with the tutorial and then keep the
"library reference" under your pillow.

However, the function you are looking for is
called "capitalize". It is part of the string modul, so
in dtml, it would be reachable by "_.string.capitalize(yourstring)"

HTH
Tino Wildenhain

--On Samstag, 5. Mai 2001 19:09 -0800 Tommy Johnson <astlj@hotmail.com>