[Zope] loginmanager in root folder?

Erik Myllymaki erik@pacific-shores.com
Mon, 7 May 2001 14:14:11 -0700

I am useing loginmanager0-8-8b1 with zope2.3.2 on win32.

I upgraded zpatterns to0-4-3b2 as well.

I have it working well with a MS SQLServer database but can't seem to figure
out how to install it in the root folder.

I get stuck in a catch-22 - I can't login as root(superuser/emergency user)
to do the task because after I delete the /zoperoot/acl_users folder and try
and paste the loginmanager folder, I get the "superuser cannot own" error
message. When I login as another user with Manager and Owner roles to do the
same task, immediately upon deleting the /zoperoot/acl_users folder, before
I get a chance to paste the loginmanager folder I get promted to login again
and can't (except as superuser).

Any advice appreciated,

Erik Myllymaki
erik@pacific-shores.com