[Zope] Changing of the SQL guard

Paul Zwarts paz@oratrix.com
Tue, 8 May 2001 17:37:27 +0200

Greets all,

I have installed a newer version of postgres on my linux box, along with the
newer PoPy adapter and I have done some work in splitting out tables to
separate dbs... The problem I'm faced with is that I have to reidentify all
of the connections that each ZSQL method addresses to the adapter. Instead
of manually changing each one (which are too many to count), is there a way
I can do them all at once? The second db I use is very isolated so if I
could just tell an entire tree to goto on db connection, that would be
nice... I even tried using the same object name, but Im sure there is more
hidden stuff behind its ID that this doesnt work...

Can anyone help me please?

TIA,
Paz