[Zope] Homepage

Fritz Mesedilla fritz.mesedilla@summitmedia.com.ph
Thu, 10 May 2001 00:27:28 +0800

hahaha! but most of the websites in my email signature are in zope with zeo.

www.femalenetwork.com, www.cosmo.com.ph, www.smartparenting.com.ph,
www.shopcrazy.com.ph

the others will be zoped in months time.

i admit i'm quite new in my job. i just graduated college. that's why i'm
still struggling with zope and work. my company has also just started to use
zope. i just need help for a load balancer and a secure remote logging. but
that's for another list, right? *smirks*

i'm thankful for people like you to help me. this is a great list. i think
it has evolved into a community.

Fritz Mesedilla
Systems Administrator

"Ooops! Save your work, everyone. FAST!"
Summit Interactive, Inc.

http://www.femalenetwork.com | http://www.candymag.com
http://www.fhm.com.ph | http://www.cosmo.com.ph

FHM | Seventeen | Candy | Cosmopolitan | Preview | Good Housekeeping
email: fritz@mesedilla.com   icq#: 23476449   yahoo id: fritzcm
http://www.fritzmesedilla.net and http://www.fritz.iscute.com
+Basta Ikaw Lord