Try this devel version, was: Re: [Zope] [zshell] ANN: 0.5 with wildcard expansion (fwd)

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Wed, 9 May 2001 20:07:35 +0200

it was written for: http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome/scanerrlog/

> now I am looking at how your zshellscript mechanism works as this seeems to
> me what is not getting through.

an idea: replace the computed form action= in showPrompt by an action="zshell"

and tell me the results.

bye,
Jerome