[Zope] [OT] subject headings/clarification

Fri, 11 May 2001 00:48:35 +1000

>>> Simon Michael wrote
> It looks as if you want to squelch this thread, but it would have been
> nice to discuss this a little longer. We might have found out more
> about what the current consensus is (we had 2 for & 2 against); why
> people find it useful; who's decision it is one way or another; etc.

There are many, many, many threads like this that come up from time
to time on most internet mailing lists. No matter what you decide,
some people will be unhappy. Unless there's an overwhelming majority
in favour of change, leaving things as they are is usually the better
bet.

Aside from all that - if it really bugs you to see the list name in
the subject line, tweak your mailer to hide them. (MH scan.format file
left as an exercise for the reader :)

Anthony