[Zope] Where are user created help files stored?

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Fri, 11 May 2001 07:59:04 -0400

On a side note I have wondered about in the past...

Do help files HAVE to be attached to products? Since the help link is always
available, I would like to create a help file for a FOLDER that houses all
my content (DTML methods, ZSQL methods, etc.) For example, I created and
maintain a Business directory of local businesses and it lives in a
BusinessDirectory folder off the root. I want to create help files so that
if I get 'Bussed' (run over by a bus) then those that follow me can know
exactly how things are done within the 'app' - i.e. how data gets
transferred in, how images are loaded, how to maintain the admin tool, etc.
Would be great if the help for just this tool was context-linked to the help
link in that folder.

Not sure if I explained it right and maybe a simple solution.

Thanks

Allen