[Zope] [OT] subject headings/clarification

Nils Kassube lists@kassube.de
Fri, 11 May 2001 15:06:59 +0200

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 04:38:28PM +0400, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

>    I want to put zope- and zope-announce lists into one folder, and
> zope-dev into another. Those [Zope] et al help me much.

This is very easy with a simple addition to the regular expression. You simply
look for an optional part (-announce).  I don't understand how this could be
easier with text in the subject header. It looks like the same amount of work,
except that [Zope] in every subject line wastes precious screen space.

:-)

Cheers,
Nils