[Zope] Disappearing images in python product...

Fri, 11 May 2001 10:16:51 -0700

I have a class in a python product that defines the following:
	manage_admain = Globals.HTMLFile('dtml/editForm', globals())
	editad_image = Globals.ImageFile('images/editad.png', globals())

Within dtml/editForm.dtml:
	<dtml-var editad_image>

I used this to display an image within a managment interface page I had set
up.

The image won't load (it is missing).  This used to work, but at some point
recently became broken.  I'm not sure why; I can't pinpoint exactly when it
happened.  At some point, I changed the meta-type of this class, but I think
that is all I have really done...

Thoughts?

Sean

Sean Upton