[Zope] help

DragonWolf Cmdr. Kilmarac kilmarac@klingonempire.com
Fri, 11 May 2001 10:29:13 -0700 (PDT)

I have a problem, I upgraded to the most recent
version of Zope.  Now when I try to approve a post in
Squishdot, I get this.

Zope has encountered an error while publishing this
resource.

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: catalog_object

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be
incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be
encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please
refer to the HTML source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site
maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 223, in publish_module
  File /home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 187, in publish
  File /home/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line
221, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: Traversable)
  File /home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 171, in publish
  File /home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py,
line 160, in mapply
    (Object: manage_review)
  File /home/zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 112, in call_object
    (Object: manage_review)
  File
/home/zope/lib/python/Products/Squishdot/SquishSite.py,
line 870, in manage_review
    (Object: Traversable)
  File
/home/zope/lib/python/Products/Squishdot/SquishSite.py,
line 906, in set_reviewed
    (Object: Traversable)
  File
/home/zope/lib/python/Products/Squishdot/Posting.py,
line 80, in index
AttributeError: (see above)