[Zope] [OT] subject headings/clarification

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 11 May 2001 12:57:35 -0700 (PDT)

On 11 May 2001, Bill Anderson wrote:

> Well, technically speaking ..
>  o It is unnecessary because there are at least two other headers you
> vcan sort on.
>  o it is redundant for the same reason

99% of the email users in this world have no idea how to filter mail, and
they *don't want to know*.  There's a reason why mail readers show only a
minimal amount of headers, because that information is useless to anyone
but the filtration-anal or a mail system administrator.

Filtration is wonderful, I do it myself.  But that visual information in
the subject line that is "useless" to some is essential to most.

-Michel