[Zope] Namespace problem with folders starting with numbers

andres@corrada.com andres@corrada.com
Fri, 11 May 2001 16:28:59 -0400

That's right. It makes for simpler development if you never have to worry
about ids that start with numbers.

We encountered this problem in our development of a major e-commerce site
and decided to prohibit ids starting with numbers. By the way, we also
disallowed spaces in the ids.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres@corrada.com
Internet Programming      http://www.mamey.com