[Zope] manage permissions

Charlie Blanchard charlie@blanchardsite.com
Fri, 11 May 2001 15:36:09 -0700

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 01:58:50PM -0600, Casey Duncan wrote:
[snippity snip snip]

> It sounds like your Anonymous role has the View management
> screen permission set somewhere (like at the root). Check it in
> the security tab of your root folder.

After reading this post I felt the need to check my server to
double check my settings and wonder if there is some source of
info about some of the permissions that I'm overlooking.
For instance, just what is it that allowing "Access contents
information" permits or blocks? And what baseline permissions
should be enabled/disabled on a 'live production' server as a
matter of good practice? Any info that someone can provide or
point to would be very welcome indeed...

tia,
--
charlie blanchard
http://baldguru.com/