[Zope] addressbook security

Dan Kronstadt dan@kronhead.com
Sat, 12 May 2001 10:17:12 -0700

Is anyone using the addressbook by morphex? I am having trouble getting
security set up so anyone but the folder owner, or maybe someone with the
manager role, can add new contacts. I suspect the problem may actually be
with threadsafecounter, rather than with addressbook itself. I have given
my users EVERY permission listed on the security page and I still get
prompted for a new signon. My users do exist at a higher level in the
folder hierarchy than the address book. And I am running this on win2k.

Any suggestions appreciated. I am pretty new to ZOPE, but learning fast.