[Zope] Konqueror and enctype="multipart/form-data"

Nils Kassube nika@kassube.de
Sun, 13 May 2001 22:27:13 +0200

* kosh@aesaeion.com <kosh@aesaeion.com> [2001-05-13 15:05]:

> I don't think that is the problem. I have many pages that use that and
> work perfectly in konqueror. I have version 2.1.1 of konqueror if yours is

I use 2.1.1, too. The problem is mentioned in the KDE Bug Tracking
database:

        http://bugs.kde.org/db/25/25035.html
        http://bugs.kde.org/db/22/22205.html

(I remember getting an LF, not the CR mentioned in report. Could
this be caused by ZPublisher, is the author of the bug report
wrong or am I stupid? [If I'm stupid, it probably will not be
a good idea to mention this unfortunate fact. I'm a German.
I will invade (small) countries when I'm in a bad mood.])

The details:

The "edit" method in the STX_Document product uses an attribute
called body_uploaded to detect if the body_stx should be
replaced by the content of the file. Using Konqueror always
renders body_uploaded true, although the file variable should
be empty.

Removing the enctype attribute from the form tag in "edit_form"
solved the issue.

It's a bug, trust me :-)

Cheers,
Nils