[Zope] ODBC DSN file

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:44:58 -0400

[Menard.Jean-Francois@hydro.qc.ca>]

I created an ODBC System DSN, and it work fine.  But I have about
100 excel files, and I would like to develop an interface with a dropdown
list with all the excel files in my directory, choose one, and import it.

Any ideas how I could do that?  I tried to create a File DSN, but
Zope doesn't seem to detect it. With such a connection, I could change the
connection string into the DSN file when needed.

[Tom]
If you always know where the files are located, you could use the LocalFS
product.  Or you could write a simple python external method.

Cheers,

Tom P