Exception from connection close was: Re: [Zope] (no subject)

Peter de Jong p.dejong@melissendejong.nl
Mon, 14 May 2001 18:07:44 +0100

Thak you for your reply,

I don't think this is the only problem; I am afraid that Zope
on my machine is very instable; it starts an new process each time I
try to change and test a sql-method (at least from a Opera-client; from
Netscape changing an testing of the same method results in killing
the server).

Hardly a robust platform.

I don't know what further to do.

sincerely