[Zope] Product Installation via the Web?

Rahsheen Porter cipher_atl@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 07:53:52 -0700 (PDT)

I'm behind an extremely anal firewall here at work and
was wondering if there is a way for me to install
products on my Zope server via the web. I noticed
ZInstaller (I think that's the name) on ZopeZen.org,
but I can't even install that for reasons mentioned
above :)

Is there any way I can get around this? I was thinking
maybe uploading the packages into the ZODB and somehow
doing evil DTML tricks to get it installed, but I
don't know enough DTML to fathom whether something
like that is even possible.

Any ideas?

---
Rahsheen Porter