[Zope] zzLocale

Hank Bowry hank@broughton-sys.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 11:19:08 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0DD52.62E140C0

Hello All.

I'm trying to get zzLocale up and running on my zope 2.3.2
a couple of questions.

I've untarred where I believe it should be, and put the french locales under
Squishdot for example and restarted, and I can see the zzLocale under
products, but nothing really happens other than that....shouldn't something
be in french if my browser defaults to french?....what exactly should
happen?....and maybe it's not obvious 'cause I haven't set it up
correctly....
any help?

also, I noticed that the start script has an -L switch available for
localization...based on the RC_LANG or $LANG variable in the OS....is this
necessary for zzlocale? is it independant of zzlocale is it better or worse?
different? un-related?  what?

thanks for the enlightenment.

Hank

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0DD52.62E140C0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>zzLocale</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello All.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'm trying to get zzLocale up and running on my zope =
2.3.2</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>a couple of questions.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I've untarred where I believe it should be, and put =
the french locales under Squishdot for example and restarted, and I can =
see the zzLocale under products, but nothing really happens other than =
that....shouldn't something be in french if my browser defaults to =
french?....what exactly should happen?....and maybe it's not obvious =
'cause I haven't set it up correctly....</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>any help?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>also, I noticed that the start script has an -L =
switch available for localization...based on the RC_LANG or $LANG =
variable in the OS....is this necessary for zzlocale? is it independant =
of zzlocale is it better or worse? different? un-related?&nbsp; =
what?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>thanks for the enlightenment.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hank</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>