[Zope] [OT] sourceforge voodoo headaches

Jason Cunliffe jasonic@nomadicsltd.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 15:34:39 -0400

Is Sourceforge only stable when _not_ used with Internet Explorer?

On a regular basis Sourceforge hangs or crashes my system when I follow a
sourcforge link using latest IE5.5. But it did with previous versions too.
What a headache !#$ - I never know which pages are ok and which are not..

For example:
http://pybsddb.sourceforge.net/ = OK

but clicking on the link to download "Source and Binary Releases"

hangs my systrem until I ctrl+alt+del to kill that IE window.
Backup and launch NS. ok loads fine.

Does anyone else experience this?

./Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS['Interactive Art and Technology']