[Zope] Zope Security

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin@123piano.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 20:17:04 +0200

> I am getting aggravation from our sysadmin, who is reluctant to poke holes
> in our new firewall for my Zope ports.  He claims he knows of no software

I don't see a relation with the fact that zope may be insecure (it seems to
be very secure) and the fact that it should be allowed a port to run on. If
someone tries to hack your zope, what is the influence on the rest of the
system? The sysadmin should open the port and not worry about the use you do
of it. Did I miss something? (I never had problem with a sysadmin though ;-)

Philippe