[Zope] Permission question

Bruce Eckel Bruce@EckelObjects.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 18:17:35 -0700

When I try run the following DTML, Zope makes me log in.
Can someone set me straight about the permissions that I
need to change so that an anonymous user is able to run
this page? Thanks... (SeminarID() is a benign Python
Script, semnumber is a property string, and yes, I am
storing the stringified REQUEST.form dictionary in the
document file). Thanks.

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<dtml-let semid="SeminarID(name)">
<dtml-with "_.getitem('R%s' % semnumber)">
<dtml-call "manage_addDocument(semid, '',
_.str(REQUEST.form))">
</dtml-with>

<h1>Registration successful: <dtml-var semid></h1>
</dtml-let>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>-

Most current information can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Etc/notes.html
Bruce Eckel    http://www.BruceEckel.com
Contains free electronic books: "Thinking in Java 2e" &
"Thinking in C++ 2e"
Please subscribe to my free newsletter -- just send any
email to:
join-eckel-oo-programming@earth.lyris.net
My schedule can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Calendar