[Zope] re: longest running Zope

Jean Jordaan Jean@mosaicsoftware.com
Thu, 17 May 2001 10:08:20 +0200

> What is the longest uptime anyone has had with Zope and what OS was it
> running?

I don't think this should count for much, but I installed Zope on NT
roundabout last July on a server here, and a division of say 15 people
have been using it to zwiki ever since. That server is being rebuilt=20
now, so I move across the Zope installation to another one. That's=20
the first maintenance I've had to do in more than nine months :)

I don't suppose the original machine has been running perfectly=20
uninteruptedly. Zope's running as a service and just stands up again.=20

--=20
Jean Jordaan   --    technical writer    --    Mosaic Software