[Zope] Splitting a datetime string into a date string and a time string

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 17 May 2001 16:27:30 +0200

Hi Gitte,

dont know of the MySQL DA, but if it is so, it is
definitively broken. A DateTime entry schould be
returned as DateTime object.
Anyway, you can use

<dtml-var expr="'ls_'+_.DateTime(ls_startdate).strftime('%Y%m%d%H%M%s')">

in DTML.

(Instead of dtml-var to print out you can assign it to some other object)

HTH
Tino Wildenhain

--On Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2001 16:08 +0200 Gitte Wange <gitte@mmmanager.org>