[Zope] How to determine needed permissions to create any object type ?

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Thu, 17 May 2001 19:58:24 +0200

Hi,

For the ZShell external method I'm boring your for two weeks, I wanted to
create a new mkobj command which would accept a meta type as its argument
and a list of objects ids to create (empty) with this meta type.

So I need to know what permission is needed to allow the creation of
a particular meta type.

e.g. :

	mkobj "DTML Document" top_html bottom_html

Would have to know that to be allowed to create an object of meta type
"DTML Document" the permission "Add Documents, Images, and Files" is needed.

So my question is: given a meta type, how to list the permission(s) needed
to be allowed to create an instance of this particular meta type ?

Thanks in advance.

Jerome Alet - alet@unice.fr