[Zope] SPAM! (was Zope Survey)

Diny van der Donk dvg@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:37:50 +0200

At 08:49 AM 5/18/01 +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
>Did anyone else get the following message?
>
>I got it twice and am really fucking pissed off! Since when did DC start
>spamming people?
>I hope this new CEO isn't going to mark DC becoming a bunch of commercial
>arseholes who think this is a way to communicate with people.
>
>I would encourage anyone who got this to report it on spamcop.net.
>[...]

Well, i found it in my mailbox this morning and the only thing i thought was:
How nice of DC to ask me what i want.
Actually i already filled in the survey before i saw these reactions. So,
for me it's no problem if this can help DC to find out what people want and
use it to improve Zope.

Diny

DIVA, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Utrecht University,  The Netherlands