[Zope] SPAM! (was Zope Survey)

Ray Cote rgacote@AppropriateSolutions.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 08:26:56 -0400

So let's see.

We're talking about a company interested in reaching out to their marketplace--current and potential.

They want to find people who perhaps looked at Zope and then abandoned it to understand why they did so.

They are looking for feedback from the community, and the first response on this list is a load of unprofessional, immature, profanity?

Come on now. Try to be a grown up for a few minutes.

If you're truly offended, head on over to their survey and let them know.

I for one have no need of this blather on the mail list.
I have code to write and problems to solve.

Ray
Raymond Cote, President                 Appropriate Solutions, Inc.
www.AppropriateSolutions.com       rgacote@AppropriateSolutions.com
603.924.6079(v)  POB 458, Peterborough, NH 03458    603.924.8668(f)