[Zope] python: can't open file 'zpasswd.py'

Daniel Muller dmuller@angel.net
Fri, 18 May 2001 15:29:37 -0400

Ok, I've run the zpasswd utility as instructed.  But I still can't login to
the management screen.

I installed Zope on a linux server using a an RPM. It seems to be working
fine (I can tool around the help pages etc,)

To keep things simple when I ran zpasswd I did not encrypt my password or
add domain restrictions.

The "access" file looks like this:
superuser:mypasswd

The permissions look like this: