[Zope] python: can't open file 'zpasswd.py'

Luby Liao liao@acusd.edu
Fri, 18 May 2001 15:41:43 -0700 (PDT)

Daniel, I would advise that you install Zope from source.  In the
case of Zope, installing from source is NO more difficult than either
from rpm or binary kit -- it takes seconds.  I think this will solve
your problem.  If not, you only waste seconds.  cheers, Luby