[Zope] verbatim code in ZWikiPage

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
20 May 2001 16:11:32 -0700

John Hunter <jdhunter@ace.bsd.uchicago.edu> writes:
> Still haven't solved the problem, but perhaps I've narrowed it a bit.
> It appears that the WikiNames are still recognized and converted to
> links in code.  I suspect this is a feature, and not a bug.  But if
> your code has '[' or ']' in certain contexts (like the code in the
> OP), all hell will break loose.

Hi John,

that's right. I think WikiForNow solves this specific problem, and
it's one of the changes I hope to get into zwiki 1.0. If you're in a
hurry you might want to check what Ken did (and send me a patch if
it's easy :).

Or, you could:
- put ! at the beginning of the line(s)
- change your page type to classic wiki or plain text
- hack the code to disable the bracketed links if you don't need them

-Simon