[Zope] Q: Verifying the poll numbers

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Mon, 21 May 2001 14:13:45 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 21 May 2001, Paul Everitt wrote:

> Wow.  Let's try a different tack.  Pretend there was a for-free Zope
> Studio and a for-fee Zope Studio.  Let's say the difference was either
> like ActiveState's difference (personal use vs. professional use), or
> say the difference was in "Professional" capabilities.

If it's closed source, but entirely customizeable in Python and with a
"pay once, updates are free for buyers" strategy then I'll probably buy it
up to 500 US$ if its reasonably bug-free, more if it's really good ;-)

The problem would be that where I work (I think it's a problem in the
french administration) it's very difficult (quasi-impossible) to buy
something through the Net, so you would have to have a local vendor.

bye,

Jerome Alet - alet@unice.fr - http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome
Fac de Medecine de Nice        http://wwwmed.unice.fr
Tel: (+33) 4 93 37 76 30     Fax: (+33) 4 93 53 15 15
28 Avenue de Valombrose - 06107 NICE Cedex 2 - FRANCE