[Zope] Zope (ZCatalog) & international characters on Windows

cj01@poczta.onet.pl cj01@poczta.onet.pl
Tue, 22 May 2001 00:39:02 +0200

Hi, All!

I'm succesfully using Zope and ZCatalog with -L pl_PL option
on RedHat Linux, but I have problem with Windows.
If I know Windows (95,98,NT,2000) doesn't support locales
(it have its own localization options).
When I'm trying to use -L option on Windows (with Zope 2.3.0)
it reports:
The specified locale is not supported by your system.
See your operating system documentation for more
information on locale support.
I need localization support in order to correctly catalog my Z Object's in Polish.
Thanks, for any help.

Cezary Jurach

--
26 maja - Dzien Matki. Wygraj kwiaty dla swojej Mamy!
Do rozdania 75 bukietow z dostawa i zyczeniami.