[Zope] Kebas Data refresh problem

bak (kedai) kedai@kedai.com.my
Tue, 22 May 2001 10:08:37 +0800

On Tuesday 22 May 2001 01:53, Marcus Schopen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> have a problem with refreshing time. I set it to 3600, but after an
> hour nothing has changed. ZOPE did not build up a connection to the
> remote site to grab the new data.

there's no automatic refresh.  you need to do that with cron, from any unix
box.  or use xron to have similar capability from within zope, or maybe use
wins scheduler.

however, if a user views the instance and the time between last refresh and
current time is greater than refresh time, the instance will automatically be
refreshed.