Workflow => was {Re: [Zope] (no subject)}

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Tue, 22 May 2001 09:34:47 -0800

I, too, would be interested in hearing about this. I have an upcoming
project that sounds very similiar to this.

Tommy

Hi Andreas

I am curious about your workflow here..

1. employees prepare  documents[HTML?]
2. load into zope [http/ftp] saving them as DTML[?]Documents
3. you have externalmethod[s] using the contents as arguments..

What kind of information are you passing and how is it being used?

I hope you don't think I am prying. It sounds interesting and is related to
some issues I am trying to solve right now.

I am very interested in workflow and Zope. Especially wayswhich allow easy
separation of skills and habits. In other words letting everyone work with
familiar tools and documents, but combining them in a Zope workflow to make
somthing new, open and powerful.