[Zope] Getting the day from a Timestamp / gvibda (SOLVED)

Oliver Sturm sturm@oliver-sturm.de
Wed, 23 May 2001 11:18:22 +0200

On 22.05.2001 10:57:34 -0400 Brad Clements <bkc@murkworks.com> wrote:

>> I have a query returning a timestamp column from my interbase 6 database
>> using the Going Virtual database adapter. I want to extract the values of
>> the day/month/year ... from the variable. I tried this
>
> Here are two Extension methods I use.. Pick one

I have it now. I tried the very same thing with an external method and
suddenly it works. Seems like there's no access to the tuple() method as
long as Zope's in the way... I'd still be interested if there's a way to
get around this limitation. Thanks again, Brad!

Oliver

--
Oliver Sturm / <sturm@oliver-sturm.de>