[Zope] Choosing between ZODB and relational database/filesystem storage

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 04:41:14 -0500

You may want to check out:

http://www.zope.org/Members/pje/ZPatterns

and

http://www.zope.org/Members/sspickle/DumbZPatternsExample

One of the neat features of ZPatterns is that you don't need to decide.
I usually *start* with ZODB, then move to a relational solution only if
necessary.

-steve