[Zope] Error when packing Data.fs

Garry Steedman gs@styrax.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 11:57:43 +0000

Chris,

should this result in Zope crashing?

my experience is this:

Zope 2.3.2b source, Python 2.0 source on SuSE 6.4: if i ./start &
Zope on the default terminal and log out of that terminal it never
stays up for more than a day! if i ./start & from another terminal
and stay logged in (which i have the luxury of being able to do for
the moment), Zope keeps chugging away...

granted, ./start & is not the nicest way to do things, but if it can
result in the process crashing, this should probably be flagged?

cheers,

Garry