[Zope] Re: [Zope] Filling a drop-down menu with SQL data (Prob lem with argument passing)

philipp.robbel@epost.de philipp.robbel@epost.de
Wed, 23 May 2001 15:10:53 +0100

Hello,

thanks for your tip with znolk but I'm afraid this does not help since my
problem is related to the argument passing (see original post). If I had
a Z SQL method that would always return the same column (SELECT Typ FROM
tblStaffManagement) I wouldn't have any problem. My problem is the argument
passing to the Z SQL method so that it - if the argument is 'Researcher'
for example - get the Typ-Column from the tblStaffResearcher etc.

Thanks again,
Philipp

Der clevere Infobote - Shopping-Tipps bequem abonniert. Jetzt neu bei http://www.epost.de