[Zope] zope logo/webpage design contest

Dondi Bogusky dondi@purdue.edu
Wed, 23 May 2001 17:22:40 -0500

Looks good. Zope is about content, presentation, and function. Zope.org is a
gathering place for developers, content managers, and designers. (Zope.dev
is all about/for developers, CMF is all about/for content management. I
don't see such re-design need for these sites.) I think Zope dot org should
present an evolving project.