[Zope] Simple assignment (?)

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Wed, 23 May 2001 16:39:05 -0700

Hi Bruce,

I'm not sure if it's the most elegant way to do it, but could try defining
currentPrice with a call to REQUEST.set() rather than in the Let tag.
The first REQUEST.set would initialize currentPrice (maybe not necessary?),
then you could reassign the value using another REQUEST.set in your DateTime
logic.

Something like:
> <dtml-let pricelist="parseSeminarRegistration(price_dates)">
>
> <dtml-in pricelist>
>   <dtml-if sequence-key>
>     <dtml-if "_.DateTime() <
> _.DateTime(_['sequence-key'])">
>       <dtml-call expr="REQUEST.set('currentPrice',_['sequence-item'])">
>     </dtml-if>
>   </dtml-if>
> </dtml-in>

Eric.