[Zope] Sock error on windows 2000

kent sin kentsin@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 23:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

I have upgrade to RDFSummary this morning, however,
even i enter the correct proxy server, it still have
the same problem.

And I have another problem, my network administrator
told me that my zope is still trying to connect to the
outside world, but I have deleted the RDFSummary
object after his first warning. Did RDFSummary still
try to retrieve the url after the original object have
been removed?

Rgs,

Kent Sin

--- Bocquillon  Philippe