[Zope] Vote for Windowing Toolkit to use for Fat Client

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 10:44:04 -0400

IMHO, it does matter because there are (many) times when it is very useful
to us management and debugging tools on a production server.  One of the
real advantages of ZEO is that you can do almost anything of that nature
in a new ZEO client without disturbing the other clients.

--On Wednesday, May 23, 2001 11:23:47 AM -0400 Jeff Sasmor <jeff@janix.com>