[Zope] How to get raw upload data from POST?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:41:45 -0400

I'm working to upload ADO recordsets in XML format.

I use the XMLHTTP object to POST raw <?xml> text as the "body" of the post.

Content-Type isn't set in the POST request.

I'm trying to figure out how to read() the body of the post. Seems the FieldStorage is
doing something I can't figure out.

REQUEST.read() doesn't work

REQUEST.stdin.read() doesn't work (from an external method)

REQUEST._file is None

I don't want to fake up a form post.. How do I get at the body of the post through
REQUEST?

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements